This Website is the official website for the Singapore Together movement. It is an official Government of Singapore (“the Government”) website that is owned and operated by the Ministry of Culture Community and Youth (“MCCY”).
The materials located on the Website including the graphics, images, statistical data, reports, charts, graphs, information and documentation (the “Contents”), are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by the Government.
- Click here to review this Website’s Privacy Statement
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF CONTENTS
Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this Website shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, without prior permission of MCCY.
Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of MCCY’s copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this Website are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of MCCY.
You shall not use the Contents of this Website for purposes deemed inappropriate or misleading to the general public. Such instances include but are not limited to:
- Presenting the Contents in a misleading or incorrect manner, or misrepresenting the Contents; or
- Using the Contents to promote or support illegal activities.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
- The Contents of this Website are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, MCCY does not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty:
- as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this Website; or
- that the Contents available through this Website or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this Website and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
- MCCY shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of the Website, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of the use of or reliance on the Contents contained in or available from the Website.
RIGHT OF ACCESS
- MCCY reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this Website to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this Website, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
LINKS FROM THIS WEBSITE TO OTHER WEBSITES
This Website contains hyperlinks to websites which are not maintained by MCCY. MCCY is not responsible for the contents of those websites and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those websites. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such websites are entirely at your own risk.
Hyperlinks to other websites are provided as a convenience to the user. In no circumstances shall MCCY be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites to which this Website is linked.
LINKS TO THIS SITE FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of this Website or any of the Contents are prohibited.
You must secure permission from MCCY prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, this Website or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities.
MCCY reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of this Website or any of the Contents.
Under no circumstances shall MCCY be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites that link to this Website or any of the Contents.
MCCY reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any website containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
MCCY reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other website reached by links to or from this Website or any of the Contents.